Infinity Ward released the update notes for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3, and there are changes that all players will have to be aware. The patch would have a size of 13.6 GB.
The developer of the game unveiled the season 3 update notes before his official release on April 8th. There is a lot of things to tell you, including changes to Warzone, weapon patches, audio bug solutions, and more.
Some of the main adjustments concern Warz1. Infinity Ward has corrected a bug that prevented players from self-recovering in solos mode. The Dropout Drop – available from the purchase station – saw its price increase again at $ 10,000. It is steeply given its initial price of $ 6,000, but it has been put in place to help solve imbalance issues after community complaints.
The head hunter operation, which is part of the special mode game mode, has implemented fixes for the minicart and drone errors encountered by the players. The audio reductions in the goulag, and for the aircraft during the influence, have also been reduced at the request of the players.
There is also a multitude of general patches, weapons, looting and royal battle. You can find all those detailed in the update notes below, then read to see what has been improved and resolved.
Call of Duty Update Notes: Modern Warfare and Warzone
- Reduction of the maximum amount of XP and the score granted for pomegranate aids
- Background patches to resolve memory error problems 13-71. If you always encounter this error, please contact the Activision customer support
- Correction of a bug where more than one dog would be present in the squad step in the main multiplayer menu
- As the owner of a regiment, players can sometimes see an error when selecting another player in their regiment. This has been corrected
- Correction of a problem where players could not ignore cinematics in the campaign when using keyboard and mouse commands
- Correction of a bug that sometimes prevented players from seeing the clan tags for other players on the social menu after restarting the application or have undergone a power cycle.
- Fixed a problem where some players could encounter graphic corruptions, which made their screen had a black “shadow” that followed them. This has been corrected
- Correction of an area on Saint-Petrograd which lacked collision and allowed the Drone Recon to steal out of the limits
- Fixed a bug that showed the clan tags twice
- Correction of a bug that could prevent players from talking to their team in a personalized match if they changed as a team after the start of the match
- Reduced volume of aircraft audio during the influence
- Reduction of sound Once you enter the goulag
- Reduced volume of distant and remote occluded weapons
- Some noises of steps while the ads and squatting have been shortened on the distance you could hear them, depending on the type of surface
- Fixed a problem where the “The Line Breaker” variant of the EBR could surpass the basic version of the same weapon
- Players with the variant “Cherry Blossom” Akimbo handguns could have broken animations in ADS on scales. This has been corrected
- The shot of a smoke grenade with the 40 mm smoke launcher under the barrel made any smoke from Grenada. This has been corrected
- The attachment of the sniper telescope to the mk2 rifle in the gunsmith would show a white and opaque lens. This has been corrected.
- Tightening the dispersion of granules on the slug 6-R mags for model 680
- Akimbo weapons are now starting with 2 additional chargers of ammunition instead of 1
- Tensed the propagation of the hip on the flush rifle VLK Snape
- Reduction of the propagation of ADS for shotgun slugs
- Adding slug descriptions, noting only longer barrels and strangulations improve the accuracy of ADS
- Update weapons names to match weapon logos
* 725: "FTAC Equilibrium" renamed "Cronen Equilibrium" * SA87: "FSS SA87 Heavy Stock Pro" renamed in "XRK SA87 Heavy Stock Pro" * RAM-7: "XRK RANGER" renamed "FSS RANGER * Grau 5.56: "FSS 26.4" Archangel "renamed" Tempus 26.4 "Archangel"
- Adding a text on the screen to report when the vehicle of a player is damaged
- Headhunter Operation: Fixed an error that may occur after the drone launch
- Headhunter Operation: Correction of a bug where the Minicart could overlap the objectives on the screen
- Fall damage is now the same in cooperation as in Warzone
- We now tell you how far you are from your teammates during a match
- Correction of the animation of the gas mask interrupting and preventing players from deploying their parachute
- Various operating patches
- Correction of a bug that prevented players from reviving their teammates after interrupted during the initial stimulus animation
- Correction of a bug where players could be killed by vehicles without being near the player
- Fixed a problem that could display the wrong screening on the screen after
The player’s game application has been suspended and reopened
- Fixed a problem where the deployment of a recognition drone used the lines VO
For a personal radar. This VO has also been heard by all players on the map.
This has been corrected
- Correction of a bug where players could become invincible if they fell to earth by changing headquarters in a Tac Rover
- While observing a player in the goulag, the possibility of redeploying your
The teammate would appear on the screen, even if they can not be redeployed.
This has been corrected
- If a player looks at the winning team of a BR game, the
The report after action will show the score of the winning team in the
Dashboard tab. This has been corrected.
- Correction of a bug where to place a shield turret on a teammate could kill them
- Correction of a bug that prevented players from exchanging the M13 against another weapon in the tutorial plunder
- Correction for players unable to self-revive in Solos
- Dropout Loadout price increase in the $ 10,000 purchase station
- Removing blood splashing and screen trembling during punches in the goulag waiting area
- Removing the Column of the BR ranking losses and replacing the first 10
- Fixed a problem with the final circles occurring outside the limits or in unwanted areas
- Fixed a problem with armor plates and unusable kill sequences under certain conditions
- Several fixes to avoid planting and improve stability