On the occasion of the next launch of the World of Warcraft Dragon flight expansion, Blizzard is offering a second exclusive Twitch Drop for spectators on the live content creation platform owned by Amazon. When going to the channel of one of the creators of eligible content and seeing several hours (not necessarily consecutive) direct, you will have the possibility of accessing an almost exclusive article of the Warcraft collectible card game (TCG): the Draco Oil.
- How and when to obtain Oil Draco as Twitch Drop
- What streamers are eligible for Twitch Drops?
- Link your Twitch and Battle.net accounts
How and when to obtain Oil Draco as Twitch Drop
Obtaining this Draco Oil will be available from Monday, November 28, 2022, at 23:59 (Spanish time) until Thursday, December 2, 2022 at 8:59 (Spanish time).
During this brief period, all you have to do is log in to your Twitch account and see at least 4 hours of any content creator who plays World of Warcraft and has enabled the drops. You should also have linked your Battle.net account to your Twitch account.
- Important: only the streamers of the retail version of World of Warcraft are eligible. Those at Wrath of the Rich King has no access to these drops.
In addition, it is worth mentioning that during the same period, and beyond, a pet can be obtained by giving 2 Twitch subscriptions to any spectator on a channel that transmits World of Warcraft. If you do, you will get the Ichabod pet, a small harvest golem that is only available in this way and for a very limited time.
What streamers are eligible for Twitch Drops?
To obtain the Drops for the month of November 2022, there is no precise list about eligible streamers to obtain them. In fact, any content creator can choose to activate in their transmission options the Twitch Drops option that allows your viewers (no matter how many) access these rewards.
Among those who know that they will play quite regularly when the Dragon flight expansion is launched and this option has probably activated, we offer you some streamers that will vitiate the new expansion:
Link your Twitch and Battle.net accounts
As a reminder, to access this exclusive booty, you must link your Twitch account to your Battle.net account. To do this :
- Go to the page dedicated to account management connected to Battle.net
- Enter the name and password of your batte.net account
- Click on the Connections tab in the left menu
- Click log in on the Twitch section
- Enter your Twitch account and then click Confirm
Leave a Reply