The former BVB profi Kevin Großkreut wishes that Bundesligaist Borussia Dortmund does the image as a “water heater” for young professional footballers. “We have to be more than a springboard for players who want to stay two years,” said the ex-world champion in the RAN Bundesliga webshow on Monday.
The 33-year-old, who finished his professional career, demanded a change in the team of Marco Rose in the face of the disappointing season. “I hope my friend Sebastian Kehl (from summer sports director of BVB, Note d. Red.) Power a good job. I would like to see four, five new entries,” said Großkreutz and demanded “Types in the square, Maybe two, three players from your own youth “.
Articles and videos about the topic
* Frings: Dortmund is missing “experience” for championship title
* Haaland Succession: BVB apparently has two candidates
* Brand assignment simulates: Nagelsmann at the volunteer fire brigade
* FCB – BVB: Drees grants errors
* The Bundesliga Fridays and Sundays exclusively live on Dazn – Register now!
Marco Reus and Mats Hummels, whose contracts expire in the summer of 2023, must remain in view of the Large Crutz ‘: “You know how Dortmund plays and how people tick here.”
Leave a Reply