The Dallas Mavericks can also win without Luka Doncic – even if a true force of power including 19-point comeback and Gamewinner of Dorian Finney-Smith is needed. The Heat Meanwhil, Joel Embiid cold and the Wagner brothers shine, but are chanceless.
- Dallas Mavericks (39-25) – Sacramento Kings (24-42) 114: 113 (Boxscore)
- Charlotte Hornets (32-33) – San Antonio Spurs (24-40) 123: 117 (Boxscore)
- Miami Heat (43-22) – Philadelphia 76ers (39-24) 99:82 (Boxscore)
Dallas Mavericks (39-25) – Sacramento Kings (24-42) 114: 113 (Boxscore)
- With this water shower neither Dorian Finney-Smith, nor most MAVS fans had expected. The latter, because Dallas without Luka Doncic were extremely stumbling and in the meantime with 19 points behind. FINNEY-SMITH not because after his gamewinner as a creampie on a wild comeback had already received a first shower of his teammates. Jalen Brunson sneaked again and wet DFS a second time.
* But from the beginning: Doncic got a break due to a toe injury, but should no longer be d1. Without the franchise star, the MAVS engine stuttered in the offense first huge, but also in the defense it lacked intensity and a plan against Domantas Sabonis and De’aaron Fox. The star duo of Kings made in the zone, what it wanted (38:14 points in the zone in half-time one) and Sacramento sat down to 19 meters.
* Only after the break the households showed more intensity in the defense and made Sabonis a little heavier with Double Teams. But it took until the end of the third quarter until the Mavs had herobbt and after a few minutes in the fourth pass, Spencer Dinwiddie provided the first MAV’s leadership of the evening.
* The newcomer from the Trade Deadline made the best game of his still young MAV’s career. 13 of his 36 points (11/22 FG, 7 assists) achieved in the fourth quarter. But especially Fox found a suitable answer. The Kings Guard introduced his career high and prepared Dallas with 44 points (18/31 FG, including 6 assists) enormous problems. Sabonis ended the game with 15 points, 10 rebounds and 6 templates.
* From the free-fire line, FOX made 12 seconds before the end for compensation after Dallas had recently adopted the lead again with an 8: 0 run. In the last attack, Brunson then served Finney-Smith with a beautiful Drive and Kick in the right corner – Swish! Finney-Smith’s fifth triple of the evening brought Dallas again 3.3 seconds in front of the buzzer in front, Harrison Barnes’ attempting to an answer, a deep, well defended threesome, failed and Dallas still celebrated the victory.
* Finney-Smith completed the game with 17 points (5/11 threesome), Brunson contributed 23 counters and 6 assists. But Josh Green also delivered a good performance from the bank, the Youngster grabbed the first double-double of his career (12 and 12 boards). Maxi glue (ankle) could not work again. The Kings, on the other hand, is safe through the defeat a negative balance at the end of this season – for the 16th time in a row!
Charlotte Hornets (32-33) – San Antonio Spurs (24-40) 123: 117 (Boxscore)
- It’s like changed. Since coach Gregg Popovich has the attitude of the all-time record for most victories of a Head Coaches in front of his eyes, the Spurs have lost four games in a row. Ultimately, the 31 meters of Terry Rozier as well as the incredibly secure hand of the Hornets from the free-wurf line too much for the guests from Texas.
- Between San Antonio and Charlotte, over the 48 minutes, changed a total of 34 times the leadership – according to the Hornets an NBA season record. Rozier made with one of his 6 threesome (at 8 attempts) center of the final section for a light hornet advantage, which the home owners could not be taken anymore. Because: Charlotte sank 14 out of 14 free throws in the fourth quarter and thus brought the victory over the finish line.
- Both Rozier and Lamelo Ball or Cody Martin did not gave themselves from the line in the final phase and prevented San Antonio despite a strong appearance of DEJOUNTE Murray (10 out of 25 points in the fourth quarter, 10 assists and 9 rebounds) The game could turn another time. Keldon Johnson had previously taken over the main burden in the Spurs Offense (33, 14/24 FG), Jakob Pöltl contributed 11 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 blocks.
- Next to Hornets Topscorer Rozier, who also distributed 6 assists, Lamelo was an important guarantor of success with 24 points (4/9 threesome), 8 rebounds and 7 assists. Martin shaken 12 points, Montrezl Harrell and P.J. Washington achieved 15 points each. Charlotte has recaptured the ninth place to the east from the Hawks.
Miami Heat (43-22) – Philadelphia 76ers (39-24) 99:82 (Boxscore)
- The top team of Eastern Conference has kept the worst pursuer at a distance. Miami held on the one hand MVP candidate Joel Embiid relatively well in chess, on the other hand the Sixers, who spilled in the second part of the back-to-back James harden (thigh), at a seasonal depth of 82 points. Toilfish scoring by Jimmy Butler and Tyler Herro (21) and perfect was the eleventh victory from the past 13 games.
- Already in the first quarter Miami stated the Sixers with his defensive concept from enormous problems. In the absence of harden, the Heat Double-, sometimes even Treiple teams sent to Embiid to make the center not come into a rhythm. Philly brought only 14 points to the scoreboard in the first quarter and was in the second section with up to 20 meters behind.
- Tyrese Maxey (17), Tobias Harris (16) as well as Embiid, in the third quarter took the way to the line, caused the point of pages that it was again tight. At the start of the final section, the guests were on -5 turn, but then the Heat defense was too much again. Philadelphia only met 3/18 out of the field, Miami resumed with a 12: 2 run again and gained clearly. Embiid ended the game with 22 points and 15 boards, but remained out of the pale field (4/15 FG, 0/6 threesome, 14/14 FT).
- Butler also had some problems with the efficiency (6/15 FG), but collected 5 assists and 4 rebounds. Bam AdeBayo (6 and 10 rebounds) played strong defense, in addition to Herro also provided Caleb Martin (14) and Max Strus (9) Important Scoring in the Fourth Quarter. Miami has as an east leader, the lead on the second-placed Sixers thus expanded on three games.
Articles and videos about the topic
* 56 for LeBron! Outstanding James finished negative run with record show
* Experience the NBA live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.
Leave a Reply