Tea Horizon Prohibited West Sliding Fang is the giant serpent giant machine that you will find at the beginning of the game. It is quite large and can spit acid, which will cause significant damage to Aloy if the attack lands. To help you beat this slippery snake, we will guide you through the best method to quickly destroy Slithfang and deactivate some of the most powerful attacks.
- All SlithFang components in Horizon Forbidden West
- Easily overcome the Horizon Forbidden West Slithherfang
- Exploit your elementary weaknesses
- Use your weapons against him and point to the weak points
- Keep your distance and dodge to easily avoid Slithfang attacks
SlithFang is a huge and fast combat machine that can attack long distance. When it is in rolled position, you have access to your entire arsenal as the rotating parts of your body fit in place.
All SlithFang components in Horizon Forbidden West
- Body : The hard outer housing protects your synthetic muscle and operating systems.
- Sonic Hood : Large and Vibrant Metal Plates that are located on the back of the Slithherfang. They are only vulnerable when they extend. Separal them or destroy them to deactivate the Sonic explosion distance attack.
- Earth crusher : Toothed ground beaters capable of crushing almost anything that traps. Start to pick up.
- Luminous explosion boat : Glowblast storage. It starts to collect this resource or shoot with a plasma arrow to detonate.
- Bite Metal Bag : MetalBite Storage. Destroy to disable acid attacks or leave it intact to add booty to the corpse.
- Spark : Shock storage, which is on Slithfang’s side. These blue boats can be started to collect this resource, or you can shoot with a shock arrow to detonate them.
- Purge water container **: Purge water storage. These boats can be started to collect them as a resource or can be triggered with a purge water arrow to detonate them.
- Acid boat : metalbite storage. These are green boats that are on the sides of Slithherfang. Arrácales to collect them as a resource, or shoot with an acid arrow to detonate and cause massive elemental damage.
- Resource Container : Storage container for valuable resources. Start to collect your content.
- Data link: Central processor. Especially vulnerable to damage if it is exposed. Found in the depths of Slithfang’s chest.
- Purge water bag : Purge water storage. Destroy to disable purgewater attacks or leave it intact to add booty to the corpse.
- Shock orb : You can find three shock orbs at the end of the SlithFang queue. These are used to boost all shock attacks and rotate on your axis to load.
Easily overcome the Horizon Forbidden West Slithherfang
Exploit your elementary weaknesses
By formidable that may seem Slithherfang, it’s actually relatively easy to tear down if you know where to focus your attacks. You can do an even lighter job of this mechanical serpent by exploiting its weaknesses of frost, fire and plasma damage.
If you have weapons that have this type of elementary ammunition, it will make it to defeat Slithherfang much faster, although, in the case of the first fight with the boss, you must focus on exploiting your weak points and using your own weapons. Against.
Use your weapons against him and point to the weak points
Your priority here is to concentrate on eliminating the shock orbs at the end of your tail. Not only are relatively large objectives, once deleted, but can also be used as a heavy weapon against SlithFang and deactivate all the clash attacks from it.
With the weapon that releases the Shock Orbs, you will want to focus on sparkers on the front and sides of Slithherfang (or your left if you are looking at it in front). As the weapon inflicts shock damage, you will trigger a massive elementary reaction that will inflict a great damage to Slithfang itself.
Once deleted, it is time to take care of the EARTHGRINDER just below the head, on the front of the machine. You can use your standard arrows here (if you are facing them at the beginning of the game), or use precision arrows or tears precision if you have access to them to facilitate the work of separating this.
Finally, use any of your arrows to focus on the SAC metalbite on the Slithfang front, just below the EarthGrinder.
By destroying this, you will provoke a great explosion, disabling all your metalbite-based attacks and inflicting significant damage.
Keep your distance and dodge to easily avoid Slithfang attacks
At this point, the Slithherfang will not have many attacks, so you can simply concentrate on eliminating the other parts of him with your arrows. Just keep the distance and you can avoid most attacks and onslaught with which he attacks you.
Now that you know how to beat him quickly, we wish you happy hunting those Slithherfangs at Horizon Forbidden West . To get more tips, tricks and guides, go to our wiki or see more of our coverage about the game below. Related Posts * The trailer of the praise of Horizon Forbidden West celebrates a hot critical reception * PlayStation Program for planting 3 trees every time this Horizon Forbidden West trophy is unlocked * Horizon Forbidden West Lego Tallneck & Aloy available in May 2022 * Review of Horizon Forbidden West: The Best of the West * Accessibility features of Horizon Forbidden West detailed by PlayStation Search to get more
Leave a Reply